CUSTOMER AGREEMENT TO OUR SERVICES
1. Clean Away 360 and our staff agrees to provide services stated in the contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner.
2. Every effort is made to be as careful as possible with your items, however, accidents do happen. Notification must be made within 24 hours of breakage/loss of any personal items. Items which are antique, irreplaceable, hard to find, etc. are not covered by our breakage policy.
3. Breakage or Damage: it’s bound to happen. We hate it when it does, and we do our best to prevent it! Here are our breakage and damage policies:
- Each incident is reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Please save the broken or damage item for inspection.
- Report the breakage or damage as soon as possible after the cleaning, within 30 days of discovery.
4. Clean Away 360 will not touch potentially sensitive paperwork or documents. Please remove these items before the day of cleaning. Clean Away 360 does not use ladders other than 2 step ladder we provide, climb up on any furniture, or move heavy items to protect us and our staff from injury.
- We are not permitted to open glass doors (for example: china cabinets, curio, entertainment center, etc.)
- For insurance purposes, we do not climb higher than 2 steps ladder
- Flat Screen Televisions will NOT be touched
5. If you would like cleaning behind heavy objects, please move prior to cleaning.
6. Clean Away 360 is not responsible for damage incurred by the improper installation of any object. All surfaces are assumed sealed. If you know of any surface not sealed, you must notify us so that we may clean properly.
1. Clean Away 360 only uses “Green Products” as we are an Eco-Friendly Business.
2. Clean Away 360 will use bleach or heavy duty cleaning products when necessary on hard jobs.
3. Clean Away 360 staff does not clean animal cages or litter boxes, animal droppings, human feces, blood or other bodily fluids.
4. Clean Away 360 encourages all clients to provide us with a key to enter their home. All keys are kept safe in our key storage other arrangements can be made. Locksmith fees are paid only if our company misplaces the keys.
5. Clean Away 360 prefers that alarms are kept off prior to cleaning. Clean Away 360 will not be held responsible for “tripped” alarm systems when entering your property.
6. Please do not ask Clean Away 360 or staff to remove our shoes. We are required to wear slip-resistant shoes at all times.
1.Cancellations must be received 2 days prior to schedule service or a $30 cancellation fee will be charged.
2. Clean Away 360 will not restrain or move an aggressive or barking dog. If your pet is aggressive or uncomfortable with strangers, please restrain her/him before our staffs arrive. Otherwise we may not be able to provide service, and you may be charged a $30 cancellation fee.
3. Clean Away 360 reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
Clean Away 360 Payment by (Check, Cash or Venmo) is due in full at or before each scheduled service. Please leave cash or checks on the kitchen counter or table.
A $30 non-payment fee will apply if payment is not received on scheduled day.
Service fee for returned checks:
Checks returned for non‐payment (insufficient funds, closed account, etc.) will be charged a $30 returned check fee.
Clean Away 360: Refunds.
Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service, we cannot offer refunds to clients. If you are not satisfied, we will come back and re‐clean any areas free of charge according to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We have the right to discontinue services until the payment is made.
Tipping: is greatly appreciated, but not required. A suggested tipping range is 10 to 15% of the fee. it’s a great way to say awesome job done to our cleaning crew.
1. Business hours between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and services are usually completed during this time. There is a 60-minute arrival window for all cleaning services to allow for traffic, parking, and other unforeseen delays.
2. Clean Away 360 does not accept time specific calls as we cannot guarantee specific times accurately. We reserve the right to cancel scheduled cleanings
3. Clean Away 360 does not provide holiday visits. If your scheduled day falls on the following holiday Christmas, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day or Thanksgiving Clean Away 360 will call to reschedule.